[x3d-public] Blender X3D exporter: what to do, how to do it

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 13:54:44 PDT 2021

The image information is not available, as in Blender 2.8 they removed an
(old) way how to specify the texture on faces.

One has to use nodes for this. Like the glTF exporter does, the way to get
the PBR texture in simple cases should be even visible in Blender UI if you
choose to display "developer hints" or such in Preferences (I'm answering
from the phone now, without looking at Blender :) )