[x3d-public] Wishlist: X3DUOM visualization

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 09:26:39 PDT 2021

I’m hoping for a better “XML” that’s actually feasible in a VR setup, Don.
  I think computing is moving away from the desktop/paper-like approach.

That’s why I’m exploring 3D specification   based on Java and ISO standard
specification language.  The first task is getting the X3D specifications
into that language.  Next we figure out how to visualize the specification
in X3D.  I’m aiming for explaining X3D concepts in 3D.

I don’t know if semantics or specification is better.   Perhaps the best of
both worlds?

Even the guy behind the DynaBook said we’re stuck in this paper-like world
we’ve created.

Why are X3D experts satisfied with text?

John