[x3d-public] GitHub issue tracker, JS accessor methods for X3DUOM

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 17:18:56 PDT 2021

Yes, I am aware of that.  AFAIK, GitHub issues are not indexed on google,
so a public site would offer more security than a email list.   It may be
that the Web3D wants the public lists indexed by a search engine, making
the issues searchable.   It’s a difficult thing to decide.

A publically indexed issue tracker would probably be best for public data
issue tracking, but currently we only have a private issue tracker.   It
could be that they don’t want bugs posted dealing with private/OUO data?

I really am sorry for my “word salad.” Which is the main reason why I don’t
participate more.   With a proper issue tracker, I am given a chance to
edit my posts, and no one sees the trauma of me trying to fix prior posts.

John