[x3d-public] HAnim hand model improvements, small geometry improvements needed

Joseph D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 15 11:41:47 PDT 2021

Great Don,
Now, like I just sent to John, please use the joint centers listed in annex a for all the joints, except the new v2 ones, and then let’s figure appropriate locations for the four new joints in each hand. Then we have something in human scale that relates directly to our ultimate v2 loa4 character. Does the user code in part 1 annex A give any other hints?

Then we can continue with the appropriate human scale v2 feet, where we actually only have only four or five realistic joint center locations out of the many we need now.

Then we can locate the remaining new v2 site objects and have a complete v2 loa4!

Thanks,
Joe