[x3d-public] HAnim2: X3DUOM to LOA[0-4] Humanoid example

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 22:14:35 PDT 2021

I am currently having problems resolving DEF/USE on included files.
That is, I need a namespace, but if I don't Inline, I will have
conflicting namespaces.

I am unsure how to resolve this problem, since with multiple DEF
occurrences, and renaming following DEFs to USE, there is excess fields
in some of the USEs.

The validator is a useful tool to find such occurrences, such that they
may be fixed.    Currently, the problem is that I am including the
separate hands/feet files. I need to look at standard or X3DUOM to see
if hands/feet data is available there, and base my efforts there.

Or I can mess with the DOM documents for hands and feet.

Interesting.  I didn't know how to spell "occurrences."

John