[x3d-public] note on node_modules in x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 15:21:42 PDT 2021

Don, it should be sufficient to have a package.json and
package-lock.json checked in, and not the node_modules folder. Indeed,
node_modules should be ignored by svn if you can arrange for that.
People can run npm install to recreate node_modules, and I believe that
is SOP for node developers.  If you discover otherwise, let me know.
I've been proved wrong before, most recently about closures in Java (I
had assumed that lambdas implied closures, whoops!).

Thanks,