[x3d-public] Fwd: BVH tasks, joining forces; BVH-to-X3D progress with X3D-Edit

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 09:03:03 PDT 2022

Yeah, found those, but further searching found these conversions (I didn't
sign in):

cgspeed - The Motionbuilder-friendly BVH Conversion Release of CMU's Motion
Capture Database (google.com)
<https://sites.google.com/a/cgspeed.com/cgspeed/motion-capture/the-motionbuilder-friendly-bvh-conversion-release-of-cmus-motion-capture-database>

https://sites.google.com/a/cgspeed.com/cgspeed/motion-capture/the-motionbuilder-friendly-bvh-conversion-release-of-cmus-motion-capture-database

Ideally, we could do some screen scraping to unpack zips, there may be some
scripts mentioned on the website.  I'm working on getting X3D-Edit
installed on Debian 11.2.0