[x3d-public] Worth to mention, X_ITE improvements of las 6 month

Holger Seelig holger.seelig at yahoo.de
Fri Aug 4 08:09:52 PDT 2023

ParticleSystems can be designed exactly as specified in X3D4. It is perhaps a bit premature to mention this here, but there is already an authoring software called Sunrize based on X_ITE, which of course simplifies the creation of scenes that also supports ParticleSystems.

Sunrize: https://www.npmjs.com/package/sunrize

--
Holger Seelig
Leipzig, Germany