[x3d-public] Anyone want to help me translate to HAnim?

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 09:41:37 PDT 2023

This is MediaPipe Holistic, with my strings.  No need for l_ , r_ prefixes,
I add them.  I'm guessing I can convert the CMC, MCP, IP, PIP, DIP, and
TIP.  If someone already has this in Python, great.  I will still need
short names for display, but I think this will be going into BVN and X3D
using X3D-Edit.

I'm not sure about WRIST, but I can look at diagrams and figure most of
this stuff out.  If someone already has a mapping, handing it over would be
awesome. In exchange, I will give you a good Holistic program (I haven't
moved on to newer things, I couldn't get them to work.  I guess Windows 10
is not a priority for Google.  Mobile, yes).  So, to let you know what I'm
doing, I'm trying to convert video to BVH, then I'll use X3D-Edit to go to
X3D.

WRIST =  [0, "WRIST"]
THUMB_CMC = [1, "THUMB_CMC"]
THUMB_MCP = [2, "THUMB_MCP"]
THUMB_IP = [3, "THUMB_IP"]
THUMB_TIP = [4, "THUMB_TIP"]
INDEX_FINGER_MCP = [5, "INDEX_FINGER_MCP"]
INDEX_FINGER_PIP = [6, "INDEX_FINGER_PIP"]
INDEX_FINGER_DIP = [7, "INDEX_FINGER_DIP"]
INDEX_FINGER_TIP = [8, "INDEX_FINGER_TIP"]
MIDDLE_FINGER_MCP = [9, "MIDDLE_FINGER_MCP"]
MIDDLE_FINGER_PIP = [10, "MIDDLE_FINGER_PIP"]
MIDDLE_FINGER_DIP = [11, "MIDDLE_FINGER_DIP"]
MIDDLE_FINGER_TIP = [12, "MIDDLE_FINGER_TIP"]
RING_FINGER_MCP = [13, "RING_FINGER_MCP"]
RING_FINGER_PIP = [14, "RING_FINGER_PIP"]
RING_FINGER_DIP = [15, "RING_FINGER_DIP"]
RING_FINGER_TIP = [16, "RING_FINGER_TIP"]
PINKY_MCP = [17, "PINKY_MCP"]
PINKY_PIP = [18, "PINKY_PIP"]
PINKY_DIP = [19, "PINKY_DIP"]
PINKY_TIP = [20, "PINKY_TIP"]