[x3d-public] change to cycleTime perhaps no longer ignored , example ?

Holger Seelig holger.seelig at yahoo.de
Tue Aug 15 11:25:43 PDT 2023

Think you mean ‚cycleInterval‘. I created a test file, which plays an animation and has 3 button with cycleInterval x1, x2, and x0.5:
https://rawgit.com/create3000/Library/main/Tests/Components/Time/CycleInterval.x3d

File in X_ITE playground:
https://create3000.github.io/x_ite/playground/?url=https://rawgit.com/create3000/Library/main/Tests/Components/Time/CycleInterval.x3d

Best regards,