[x3d-public] View3dscene Sound and exit Error

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 30 09:15:53 PDT 2023

stopTime='0'
pitch='1.0'
enabled='true'
pauseTime='0'
resumeTime='0'
gain='1'
url='"theWave.wav"'/>

Got these messages

X3D: Unknown X3D field name (unhandled X3D XML attribute) "enabled" in node "Sound"
X3D: Unknown X3D field name (unhandled X3D XML attribute) "description" in node "Sound"
X3D: Unknown X3D field name (unhandled X3D XML attribute) "gain" in node "AudioClip"
X3D: Unknown X3D field name (unhandled X3D XML attribute) "enabled" in node "AudioClip"
Stereo sound files are *never* played as spatial by OpenAL. Convert sound file "file:///E:....wav" to mono (e.g. by Audacity or SOX).

I think those fields should be ok in 4.

The image shows a new error.
I am running the latest 4.3.0 this morning, which is different that the 4.3.0 I have been using for some time.
Thanks,
Joe