[x3d-public] TimeSensor Control - CoordinateInterpolator2dExample.x3d

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 07:58:16 PDT 2023

I have a dream, to create a web page or X3D-Edit control where you put in
0..1 timing key frames, cycleInterval for each, and type of move (select
pull down for now), and all the initial animation control code gets
generated.  And one can save the animation configuration in one’s project
for later regeneration.  One table per character.   And if you want to
create custom routes for an animation, that gets saved too.

What type of GUI toolkit does X3D-Edit use?  I’m hoping it has something
like JTable and can be used standalone initially.

I just realized what J stands for.

John