[x3d-public] [x3d] X3D working group meeting: charter review for 2024, minutes 1 DEC 2023

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 12:17:54 PST 2023

To be clear, as Don suggested, I believe both the io_scene_x3d and
io_scene_x3dv addons need to be upgraded for Blender 4.0 lighting changes.

It’s beginning to sound like this is moving up in priority.

Blender examples that fail export are welcome.

Perhaps a meeting of interested parties would be welcome?