[x3d-public] Blender importer plans (attach geometry to bone)

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 19:50:30 PST 2023

Sorry for all the posts, this seems relevant:

https://blender.stackexchange.com/questions/31017/parent-an-object-to-a-bone-in-python

That’s not quite what I was looking for.  I’m actually looking for how to
attach a child transform (site or segment) to a bone, and then attach a
shape to a transform (there’s probably code for the latter in the importer).