[x3d-public] Archive does not validate with X3D validator, at least with schematron.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 19:11:34 PST 2023

Note: The python conversion validation. x3d.py package up-to-date, Below

So there's probably something specific to X3D schematron (not XML). I will
try my version.

Suggestion. People find a reasonably patterned HAnim V2 model, and I will
copy the pattern to create an LOA4 model.  I believe this is the best path
forward.

~/X3DJSONLD/src/main/python ~/X3DJSONLD/src/main/shell
x3d.py package 4.0.64.2 loaded, have fun with X3D Graphics!
Self-test diagnostics for JoeSkeletonSkinSaluteSiteWalk.py:
meta information, warning: Under development, numerous errors and warnings,
TODO: This is an HAnimV1 loa model, might need to convert to X3D4 to note
loa value, TODO: Provide feedback to tovrmlx3d converter, TODO: HAnimJoint
cannot contain X3DChildNode elements, only HAnimJoint HAnimSegmet HAnimSite
- improve diagnostics. TODO: ensure name prefix "Joe_" applied to all
contained DEF values (not name field), perhaps correction automatically
applied by X3DTidy
Python-to-XML well-formed XML document  test of XML output complete
Python-to-XML X3D 4.0 schema validation test of XML output complete
Python-to-VRML export of VRML output successful
Python-to-JSON export of JSON output successful (under development)
python JoeSkeletonSkinSaluteSiteWalk.py load and self-test diagnostics
complete.