[x3d-public] Experience with conversions.

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 05:47:32 PDT 2023

To be clear, view3dscene and tovrmlx3d can convert between encodings
in both directions, classic->XML and XML->classic.

And, as Don said, all X3D capabilities (including skinned animation)
are the same in all encodings, and should be preserved by all
convertions.

If there's any problem, please do send a testcase to reproduce. We've
had a few testcases recently, and from what I can tell we resolved all
threads -- in particular pointing some issues in models not conforming
to spec.

Regards,
Michalis