[x3d-public] What is John messing with

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 10:51:00 PDT 2023

I’m working on exercising the X3DLoaderDOM.java with XML (CommandLine
-validate) before I report problems stemming from X3DJSONLD.java (JSON to
DOM document). It’s rough going with the JSON container (not sure what else
to call them)field stuff, and I keep getting distracted, with stuff like
(issues with loading files and X_ITE’s replaceWorld??   Shading language
syntax errors, etc).  In other words, getting to Earth 2 is kind of rough.