[x3d-public] Stuck with getting HAnimMotion animation to run.

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Mon Jul 24 09:07:41 PDT 2023

Holger thanks for this insightful recommendation.

Apologies, but I am not yet in a position to check and offer a second opinion yet.

Can others please confirm whether or not it is possible to achieve the intended functionality using a TimeSensor driving the HAnimMotion node, or if we have a serious omission in the node definition.

v/r Don