[x3d-public] X3D meeting minutes 2 June 2023:

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 13:05:05 PDT 2023

I’d like to say that I completed the missing centers for the HAnim joints,
and this got translated from JinLOA4… to my scene with sites and segments.
Joe has looked at the centers, and is anxious to get them installed in
schema and object model.

The next step is to get geometry scaling working followed by incorporation
into schema and object model.

I need additional assistance with HAnim geometry scaling if someone want to
try it.  I’m using some form of JinLOA4.x3d.

John