[x3d-public] Mojo Playground available through a JupyterHub

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 22:54:41 PDT 2023

While conversions are essential to get proper HTML5 for python, the key to
the success of python syntax and semantics in X3D and 3D animation is
performant *Mojo 3D graphics* through the web and natively, and I'm not
talking Jython stuff.  I don't think efforts like brython are going to
succeed here, although I've had some success, which I probably failed to
follow up on (sorry).  I think it's worth our while to push Mojo as an
alternative to C/C++, if we can show some performant examples. I've asked
Vince to take the lead on this, and I hope he does.  Maybe Loren can
contribute as well.

I'll be trying to bring my Python 3D graphics guru up to speed, but in the
meantime, let's get X3DOM and X_ITE working with Mojo!