[x3d-public] Blender > Exporting rig transforms to HAnim?

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 16:57:00 PDT 2023

Hey, guys, I’m a blender noob, and I mentioned this to Joe.  Can we record
actions for creating a skeleton/rigging in blender to create an initial
python script? I know glTF or COLLADA python may be preferred, because the
python code is complete.  I just want a couple of joints, sites and
segments so i can see the python.

If it’s possible, I’ll look further into it.

Thanks,

John