[x3d-public] ASL Recogition

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon May 29 06:25:24 PDT 2023

Looks like I’ll use Kinect, LeapMotion or Mobile initially.  Next I need
output

 ChatGPT:

Certainly! Here's a table showcasing some ASL recognition tools and their
typical output formats:

| ASL Recognition Tool     | Output Formats            |
| SignAll                  | Written Language, Spoken Language |
| Kinect for Windows       | Gesture Data, Pose Data    |
| ASL-LEX                  | Lexical and Linguistic Information  |
| Neural Networks and Deep Learning | Classifications, Transcriptions |
| Leap Motion              | Hand Gesture Data          |
| Mobile Applications      | Written Language, Translations   |

Please note that the specific output formats may vary depending on the
implementation and intended use of these tools.