[x3d-public] Units for BVH vs HAnimMotion.values

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 23:57:14 PDT 2023

Angles are angles.  Euler is not a unit.

I don’t disagree with converting to axis angle, but I would prefer if the
browser vendor would handle that in the HAnimMotion code.

I realize that HAnimMotion is a high component level.  I’m trying to
promote use of HAnimMotion because I’m trying to export Katy’s data.  If
Katy or you have a better way to export animations, let’s use it.

John