[x3d-public] Units for BVH vs HAnimMotion.values

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Sat Oct 14 12:34:07 PDT 2023

Wondering if you are reporting issues to Blender, John.

We found when writing the BVH import for X3D-edit that not all BVH files are formatted exactly the same, it was never standardized.

*	X3D-Edit 4.0 Authoring Tool for Extensible 3D (X3D) Graphics
*	https://savage.nps.edu/X3D-Edit
*	X3D-Edit is a free, open-source Extensible 3D (X3D) Graphics authoring tool for simple high-quality authoring, editing, import/export, validation and viewing of X3D scenes.
*	Suggested installation: install Apache NetBeans first, then install the X3D-Edit plugin.  Most reliable, you also will get notifications of updates automatically.

If you have a working BVH example that X3D-Edit has trouble handling and importing, then I’ll be happy to add corrections for that to our TODO list.  Thanks for all efforts.

Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br        brutzman at nps.edu

Watkins 270,  MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA    +1.831.656.2149

X3D graphics, virtual worlds, navy robotics https://faculty.nps.edu/brutzman