[x3d-public] visibilityRange for X3DFogObject

Holger Seelig holger.seelig at yahoo.de
Tue Oct 17 09:21:07 PDT 2023

There is also LocalFog derived from X3DFogObject, it has the same issue:

lists limits for the visibilityRange as 0 to minus infinity, for the
abstract node.

https://www.web3d.org/specifications/X3Dv4Draft/ISO-IEC19775-1v4-IS.proof/Part01/components/environmentalEffects.html#LocalFog

--
Holger Seelig