[x3d-public] Explorations of Mocap formats. BVH conversions to X3D with X3D-Edit

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 17:23:17 PDT 2023

In particular, I'm looking for a skipping motion animation, if you're
poking around..I found three on CMU, here: Carnegie Mellon University - CMU
Graphics Lab - motion capture library <http://mocap.cs.cmu.edu/>, but
they're part of a collection, and I'll have to figure out how to separate
the BVH, AMC or X3D.

Thanks!

John