[x3d-public] FileDialog popup in X3D-Edit

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Tue Sep 5 08:20:11 PDT 2023

Sorry to hear of your difficulty John.  NetBeans questions go to the NetBeans community.

*	https://netbeans.apache.org

Note that release of NetBeans 19 is imminent, and X3D-Edit has already passed the approval process.  We will have another module release a week or two after the NetBeans update.

We suggest using the latest version of Java.  JDK17 LTS (long-term support) is minimum, JDK18 is needed for http CORS support on localhost.  We are using latest OpenJDK20.0.2 for development and use.  Perhaps that will help with configuration issues.

*	Savage Developers Guide: Java
*	https://savage.nps.edu/Savage/developers.html#Java
*	https://jdk.java.net/20

Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br        brutzman at nps.edu

Watkins 270,  MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA    +1.831.656.2149

X3D graphics, virtual worlds, navy robotics https://faculty.nps.edu/brutzman