[x3d-public] X3D Blender write to file. HAnim

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 03:52:59 PDT 2023

Problem with Blender I/O solved.  I also found a "command-line Blender"
that is very helpful.

$ /c/Program\ Files/Blender\ Foundation/Blender\ 3.6/blender.exe
--background --python your_file.py

I was able to pull out skin weights and joints, or something resembling
them.  I realize that these are available in glTF.  Other people are doing
glTF parsing.

Thanks for being patient.

John