[x3d-public] Transforms -> HAnimJoints

GPU Group gpugroup at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 17:37:47 PDT 2023

PS I looked at the X3D, WRL importer in blender, and they hack on the text
blob to generate some kind of  'AST' abstract syntax tree for both of
those, and then traverse that generic AST when converting to blender nodes.
So no dependencies on external parsers. I don't know if the same technique
would work for html and json.
-D