[x3d-public] Discussion: containerField for x3d.py XML export

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 13:58:43 PDT 2023

I suggest taking the HAnim pt2 annex D .x3d example, here,
https://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/HumanoidAnimation/Specifications/KoreanCharacterMotionAnnexD01JinIndex.html
convert to  Python .py then convert the python to XML by editing the python
program, write out the XML to .x3d .  Then load the .x3d into view3dscene.

Btw, sourceforge x3d code is locked down again.

John