[x3d-public] announce: updated release for X3D Java Scene Access Interface Library (X3DJSAIL)

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 19:23:28 PDT 2023

Cool, Don.  I can’t wait to try X3DJSONLD.java with X3DJSAIL.  I’m already
impressed by event-graph you previously posted, it will be interesting to
see how it’s been upgraded. And yes, I’ll continue my experiments with
“JavaScript” SAI using GraalVM JS command-line mode.

Additional features might include Java based canonicalization of DOM and
Java DOM diff.  I’m getting really tired of all the issues with my
xmldiff.js.  Yes, in batch mode.

👍