[x3d-public] X3DUOM: Missing emissiveColor field in X3DOneSidedMaterialNode

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 16:58:07 PST 2024

Correction: "But is perfectly valid and probably more comfortable." ->
I wanted to write "That is perfectly valid and probably more
comfortable.", i.e. that you can place emissiveColor at
X3DOneSidedMaterialNode level .

Regards,
Michalis

pt., 2 lut 2024 o 01:56 Michalis Kamburelis <michalis.kambi at gmail.com>