[x3d-public] Linear programming

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 15:48:37 PST 2024

Note: This email does not discuss linear programming.

So X3DJSAIL has some linear algebra support, see:

https://www.web3d.org/specifications/java/javadoc/org/web3d/x3d/sai/Matrix4.html

There are also lower dimension/order classes.

As you can see, transpose, identity, multiply and converting from Transform
fields.

Following up from Joe’s message:

Ideally, there would be some way to rotate HAnim joints and recompute joint
centers along with zeroing rotations.  Maybe I haven’t looked deep enough.
The best place to look for this may be a design tool.  I’ve tried to do the
matrix multiplication on my own, but I was dealing with 11GB HAnim files
which slowed me down too much.