[x3d-public] Fixed! Re: Gotcha in JSON schema (current deployed in X3DJSONLD, x3dvalidate)

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 18:58:55 PST 2024

AFAICT, after testing files that failed in the archive:

$ npx x3dvalidate at 8.7.0 C:/x3d-code/
www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/X3dForAdvancedModeling/Animation/PongGame.json

$ npx x3dvalidate at 8.7.0 C:/x3d-code/
www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/X3dForWebAuthors/Chapter05AppearanceMaterialTextures/FillPropertiesExample.json

$ npx x3dvalidate at 8.7.0 C:/x3d-code/
www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/X3dForWebAuthors/Chapter05AppearanceMaterialTextures/LinePropertiesExample.json

I am releasing x3dvalidate 8.7.0 (validate X3D JSON) for production use.

Please check your archive files mentioned above with existing versions, and
then update!

Let me know if anyone has problems with previously mentioned

x3dvalidate is released under the BSD-2 license, and has copies of X3D JSON
schema generated in X3DJSONLD.  X3DJSONLD schemas and schema generator for
2020-12 JSON schema has been updated for integer enums.

John