[x3d-public] I don't have a test case for this. This X3DJSAIL method looks problematic

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 06:03:53 PDT 2024

        /**
         * Get the current value of this MFNode by copying it into the
valueDestination array, leaving the current object unchanged.
         * @param valueDestination The array to be filled in with current
field values.
         */
        /* @Override */
        public void getValue(org.web3d.x3d.sai.Core.X3DNode[]
valueDestination)
        {
                valueDestination = MFNode;
        }

Comment says to do an array copy, but I don't currently know how to do
that.  There are problems if valueDestination is smaller than MFNode, but I
guess one can allocate the array outside of the method.

I believe Java is pass by value, so the assignment is ineffective.

I can research this and come up with a solution.  Meanwhile, I will be
using getPrimitiveValue().