[x3d-public] HAnim Features Points, 1-120 for your review

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 26 17:29:45 PDT 2024

> A male model - well - that leaves out 50% of the population right there

Hi Carol, It would be great to have two examples, one male and one female style.
Of course there should be enough feature points on the surface to be able to dimension either presentation. Are there slightly different points of measurement for the typical male and female.
Seems like there should be more points for a female since, well, since different shape and relationship to shoulders and waist(?).
Thanks,
Joe