[X3D-Public] Vivaty Shutting Down!

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 8 17:20:17 PDT 2010

Hi Tony,
Great news to revive some good old stuff. I think the most important
at this point is a spec-compliant SAI. Flux was closest but missing
some important things and some spelling problems (relative to the
spec).
Next, the html browsers are getting more consistent, but still not
good enough for reliable X3D in all of them. Trying to get a plugin
running in IE, Chrome, Ff, and Opera and then Mac is mostly a lost
cause for now (maybe we can help) so just rig XHR into Flux and forget
the host html browser for a while.
As Usual, Thanks for All the Play your stuff has provided for me and
Best Regards,
Joe