[X3D-Public] Fwd: Re: [X3D] X3D HTML5 meeting discussions:Declarative 3D interest group at W3C

Chris Marrin chris at marrin.com
Thu Jan 6 20:45:40 PST 2011

On Jan 6, 2011, at 2:42 PM, GLG wrote:

> Having said the above, I do not understand why you often say
> "it will fail" if we try to do more. I'd rather have
> something fail early if it is to fail, because failing late
> breaks content and that is not a better alternative. Again,
> my opinion, but I would like to hear you speak more on this
> topic.

I hope I have been saying that "I believe it will fail". I do not claim to have all the answers or any vision into the future. Your vision might well be the right way forward. My intention this whole time has been to try to express my views with my recent experience as a WebKit developer and WebGL implementor.

-----
~Chris
chris at marrin.com