[X3D-Public] Rigid Body Physics

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Tue Jul 19 22:24:31 PDT 2011

On 7/17/2011 8:30 AM, Kristian Sons wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried the Rigid Body Examples from the web3d.org web page:
> http://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/RigidBodyPhysics/

I was able to convert the Xj3D examples and get them online, and
also get X3D-Edit working on the specification nodes.  However
I was not able to test them.

It would be really good to get these working properly.  Perhaps
a few people want to pitch in?  I am willing to help on the
example scenes (which are in sourceforge) and X3D-Edit.

Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br      brutzman at nps.edu
Watkins 270   MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA  +1.831.656.2149
X3D, virtual worlds, underwater robots     http://faculty.nps.edu/brutzman