[X3D-Public] important questions regarding Units proposal

Richard Puk puk at igraphics.com
Sun Jun 19 16:56:43 PDT 2011

Hi, Don --

With the exception of "time" (i.e., seconds), I believe that all of the units are listed. Please submit comments if you think that there are others that should be mentioned. I systematic search identified only the base units and the derived units.

  -- Dick

* Richard F. Puk, Ph.D.
* President, Intelligraphics Incorporated
* 7644 Cortina Court
* Carlsbad, CA  92009
* Tel:  1-760-753-9027 E-Mail: puk at igraphics.com