[X3D-Public] Everyday problems with X3D: VRML 1 conversions

Michael Aratow maratow at noegenesis.com
Wed Feb 29 19:38:25 PST 2012

Thanks so much Don.  I looked at that section, and I feel that it would
better suit user's needs if it was displayed as a matrix showing what
file formats can be imported (limited to the more popular 3D formats)
and what can be exported (focusing mostly on VRML, X3D formats); in
fact, the columns showing the VRML, X3D formats for import and export
should be highlighted compared to the others.  There should also be
columns showing price (if any), OS's supported and (active) link(s) to a
direct download of the tool.

Contributors to the pub list have generously offered their solutions;
these should be codified within this matrix also.

Thanks again,

Mike