[X3D-Public] Problem with X3D

Bederov, Sergey bederov at cortona3d.com
Wed Mar 21 09:12:28 PDT 2012

Hello Iñaki,

I have got X3DOM running in Firefox via Flash and launched your file (IndexedFaceSet). For me it displays all geometry, see the attached screenshot. Also, it maps the texture in a third way, stretching it independently in both directions to the 0..1 range (which is also incorrect, probably an error in X3DOM).

                                                                Sergey Bederov