[X3D-Public] CAD Formats - any Wikipedia experts on the list?

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Thu Jul 25 10:35:34 PDT 2013

Thanks John - Wikipedia bumbler reporting for duty!

On 7/24/2013 6:54 AM, John Alexander Stewart wrote:
> Looking at Wikipedia, I think that X3D could fit in to the Category of
> CAD file formats.
>
> Does anyone have experience with Wikipedia templates, or want to give it
> a try? Here's a link to where I think it will fit:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:CAD_file_formats

I have added

	CAD file formats

as another of the categories for X3D at

	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X3D

Hopefully after an update cycle at Wikipedia (however long that takes)
it will appear.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:FAQ/Categories#Why_might_a_category_list_not_be_up_to_date.3F