[X3D-Public] [h-anim] got H-Anim logo 3D model? and VRML 98 conference logo? J. Eric Mason?

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Thu Jan 30 15:29:58 PST 2014

On 1/23/2014 5:33 AM, Ressler, Sandy wrote:
> Pretty sure it was created by Eric Mason. Not sure there ever was a VRML model, I think it was just a 2D (perhaps illustrator) drawing.
> That's all I know ;-)
> Sandy

Aha yes, I think you're right.  J. Eric Mason (JEM) used to be at University of Waterloo, but I'm having trouble locating him via search.

He also did the VRML98 Symposium logo (a morphing duck, photo attached) that would be great to recover.

Does anyone know how to reach Eric?  All help appreciated.