[x3d-public] Validation suggestion on animation events

Roy Walmsley roy.walmsley at ntlworld.com
Sun Aug 30 16:47:27 PDT 2015

Tony,

Now this sounds like a really interesting problem. I don't know the answer,
but I have two ideas. Would it be possible for you to supply the whole of
the cube animation?

1) Why do want a closed loop. Can't you just have a repeat trigger that just
the animations? Or am I missing something?

2) I would have expected that at any instant of time the time sensors would
only trigger once, this being a safeguard against loops.

And yes, it would form an interesting test case. It's always good to push
the boundaries.

Regards,

Roy