[x3d-public] latest rev of X3D JSON loader -- with Cobweb support

Holger Seelig holger.seelig at yahoo.de
Sun Dec 6 12:10:13 PST 2015

@John Carlson

Please consider to include the '\n' sign into the converted script
sources as this sign is a »space« or separator sign and if omitted can
lead to undesired results.

Holger

Am 05.12.2015 um 06:36 schrieb John Carlson:
> The best example I may have right now is cobweb.json.  Check it out.
>   Also, please try converting Cobweb examples to JSON with Don
> Brutzman’s script.  I will be doing more of that now, but without
> interfaces….
>
> John
>> On Dec 4, 2015, at 11:34 PM, John Carlson <yottzumm at gmail.com
>> <mailto:yottzumm at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>> Also Prototypes without interfaces should work.  We are working on the
>> X3D JSON standard for ProtoInterface.
>>
>> I don’t know how to get external scripts to work with Cobweb.  Ideas?
>>
>>> Begin forwarded message:
>>>
>>> *From: *John Carlson <john.carlson3 at sbcglobal.net
>>> <mailto:john.carlson3 at sbcglobal.net>>
>>> *Date: *December 4, 2015 at 11:27:31 PM CST
>>> *To: *X3Dom-developer mlist <x3dom-developers at lists.sourceforge.net
>>> <mailto:x3dom-developers at lists.sourceforge.net>>
>>> *Subject: **latest rev of X3D JSON loader -- with Cobweb support*
>>>
>>> Source code: https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD
>>> With X3D -> JSON conversion (experimental):
>>> http://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/index2.html (best viewed with Firefox)
>>> Main site: http://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/index.html (best viewed
>>> with Firefox)
>>>
>>> Main enhancements:  Inline Scripts work with Cobweb
>>>
>>> Does anyone know if Cobweb runs with Chrome 47?  Thanks,
>>>
>>> John

Holger Seelig
Mediengestalter Digital – Digital Media Designer

Scheffelstraße 31a
04277 Leipzig
Germany

Cellular: +49 1577 147 26 11