[x3d-public] Working with https://github.com/coderextreme/JavaSceneAuthoringInterfaceLibrary

yottzumm at gmail.com yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 18:40:18 PDT 2017

I am working on getting a TypeScript/JavaScript version of X3DJSAIL prepared (or at least I am having fun).

Here are the steps:

1.  In Eclipse,  do a maven clean (Right click on the project an select Run As…)
2. Then do a maven build
3. This should report errors
4. Do a CTRL-SHIFT-O (Organize Imports) on src/main/java
5. Do a maven build
6. Output should be in target/ts/bundle.ts

If someone has typescript/JSweet experience, I’ll need some help with the next steps.

1. Copy target/ts/bundle.ts to webapp
2. Run tsc @tscargs.txt
3. Output is in webapp/X3DJSAIL.3.3.js
4. Now what?
5. Only 32MB.  I guess people should be able to create a compressed package with only what their app uses.  That’s probably possible, you can unbundle the typescript in pom.xml