[x3d-public] setUSE in X3DJSAIL. Impact on X3DJSONLD.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 13:38:30 PDT 2017

> Ok. I think sai (lowercase), the interface, defined in X3DJSAIL, is quite different from the SAI defined in the standard (abstract, java or javascript), right ?

Actually no...  I have implemented the X3D Java SAI interfaces quite strictly, and then added the jsail concrete classes using them.

That’s because I’m looking at the Topics section of:

http://www.web3d.org/documents/specifications/19777-2/V3.0/index.html

It looks quite different!

It takes digging into the details to see the similarities!