[x3d-public] Videos from Web3d 2017

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Thu May 18 17:27:42 PDT 2017

Hi,

Is it possible for the videos of the upcoming Web3d 2017 conference
talks to be available online? At least some of them:)

I got excited browsing the Web3d 2017 conference program on
http://web3d2017.web3d.org/ . But neither time nor money will allow me
to attend this year:) I would be great for me to "attend" the
conference virtually, e.g. watching videos on YouTube.

I found the "Web3d Conference" channel on YouTube,
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxg1RdwicxPHgRT0QQbuGFQ , and I see
that the "Web3d 2015" is covered incredibly (you can basically watch
the entire conference on YouTube, many many thanks for people who made
that possible!). The "Web3d 2016" did not have such coverage, the
YouTube channel only has the H-Anim winners (although I do enjoy
Bioshock of course:).

It would be great if the videos from Web3d 2017 would be available
online, just like from Web3d 2015:)

Best regards,
Michalis