[x3d-public] X3D terminal emulator

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 23:25:36 PST 2018

Is there demand for an X3D terminal emulator based on an existing terminal emulator such as xterm or xmlterm? I suspect that XMLTerm would be the easiest to get something running fast for me, since I could use x3dom out of the box, I think.

1. What terminal emulator should I modify to add X3D support?
2. What X3D browser source code should I add to the terminal emulator?
3. Is there a “remove all scenes” in SAI?
I can easily see this as an extension to virtual worlds, with full UNIX shell scripting support inside the virtual world.